The web browser is controlled by Websearch.awsomesearchs.info virus? Home page and search engine are changed to this unknown website? Receive lots of sponsored search results? Keep reading this post and follow detailed guides to remove Websearch.awsomesearchs.info virus.
What is Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus?
Websearch.awsomesearchs.info is a stubborn and nasty browser hijacker or redirect virus. This malicious program usually gets into the target computer along with certain unverified programs that can be downloaded from the Internet for free. As long as Websearch.awsomesearchs.info malware accesses the target system, it starts to perform evil activities. For instance, it changes default browser settings and system DNS settings. Later on, it is able to take over the web browser as well as the original start page and search provider. It masks as a helpful search engine but provides numerous sponsored search results.
Meanwhile, when you click any search result, open a new tab or type in a correct domain, Websearch.awsomesearchs.info will redirect the desired page to promoted websites. Attracting and charming products are displayed but you had better not click any of them. Or your machine may catch additional hazardous viruses such as key-find.com redirect virus, Windows Internet Guard rogueware and Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus. Under such circumstance, your machine will be definitely messed up or damaged. On the other hand, it’s reported that Websearch.awsomesearchs.info could help its distant hosts gather your personal data especially the bank account details. Then you will encounter financial loss and identify theft. So we strongly recommend that you take immediate action to remove Websearch.awsomesearchs.info virus.
Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
7) Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Websearch.awsomesearchs.info Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.awsomesearchs.info process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Websearch.awsomesearchs.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.