Default home page is changed to Enhanced-Search.com without any approval? Suffering from rather slow PC performance and annoying pop-up ads? Receive lots of sponsored search results? Keep reading this post and take professional and fast guide to completely get rid of Enhanced-Search.com virus.
What is Enhanced-Search.com Virus?
Enhanced-Search.com is categorized as a nasty and stubborn browser hijacker or redirect virus which attacks all web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Usually, Enhanced-Search.com malware infiltrates into the target computer along with spam email attachments, unverified free downloads and pornographic websites. Therefore, it is highly advised to take much care during the online activities. After infiltration, Enhanced-Search.com redirect virus will begin to carry out many harmful activities. For example, it can slow down the whole PC performance by consuming high system resources.
Like key-find.com redirect virus, Enhanced-Search.com virus can insert a lot of nasty files to the system registry and other important system folders. It runs at the same time as the Windows is started up. Besides, this malware makes changes to the browser settings and system DNS settings. You’ll suffer from constant redirects and error pages after then. Enhanced-Search.com hijacker replaces your favorite start page and search provider without asking for any permission. It disguises as a legit and useful search engine, but provides numerous sponsored search results. That is, you’ll never get related search results with Enhanced-Search.com malware. What’s more, this pesky virus could trace your online activities to gather sensitive information like login account to do harmful things. All in all, it is wise to take immediate action to remove Enhanced-Search.com virus once it is found.
Enhanced-Search.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Enhanced-Search.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Enhanced-Search.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Enhanced-Search.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Enhanced-Search.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Enhanced-Search.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Enhanced-Search.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Enhanced-Search.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Enhanced-Search.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Enhanced-Search.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.