The system is messed up by CouponDownloader adware? Unwanted ads keep popping up? The computer performs much slowly? Read this post and take professional guide to solve the problem.
What is CouponDownloader Virus?
CouponDownloader is identified as a malicious adware which generates a lot of advertisements on the affected system. This malware is able to attack all web browsers including Chrome, Firefox and IE. CouponDownloader adware usually gets into the target computer with a technique called bundler. That is, when you download free programs from unverified websites, your machine would catch CouponDownloader virus. After then, you’ll suffer from a lot of chaos and inconveniences. Numerous ads like coupons, deals and discounts will be showed on the visiting web pages. But if you click on any of them, you could be forced to pay for unworthy products or even download additional risky viruses like key-find.com redirect virus and Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus.
On the other hand, CouponDownloader adware can install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the web browser. It changes your favorites list as well. Apart from that, CouponDownloader malware would insert malicious files to the system registry and other system folders, which will slow down the whole PC performance greatly. What’s worse, CouponDownloader virus may record your online activities and search queries to gather sensitive information. Then you’ll encounter great loss. Hence, you had better take immediate action to uninstall CouponDownloader adware to prevent great damage and loss.
CouponDownloader Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) CouponDownloader Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) CouponDownloader Virus could change default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) CouponDownloader Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) CouponDownloader Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) CouponDownloader Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads including coupons, deals and discounts.
6) CouponDownloader Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove CouponDownloader Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end CouponDownloader process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: CouponDownloader virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.