The system is messed up by CoupApp adware? Unwanted deals, coupons and discounts pop up on the screen constantly? The system runs much slowly? Read this post and take detailed guides to get rid of CoupApp ads.
What is CoupApp Virus?
CoupApp is a rogue program which is developed by cyber criminals to perform many annoying things on computers. You’ll receive a lot of unwanted pop-up ads like deals, coupons and discounts. By taking advantages of system loopholes, CoupApp virus can come into your system with other redirect viruses. Once this malicious program slips into your system, it will change the default system configurations. And your current homepage, search providers could be replaced with unknown sites without your consent. CoupApp malware is associated with advertisements programs, so a lot of advertisements may be forcibly showed on your web pages.
Besides, there are many unknown applications and programs appearing on your system, because CoupApp is always added to some custom installers which allow unsecured programs to enter your system. A the same time, you should pay attention to your private information, such as email address, passwords and financial information that could be collected easily by the creators of CoupApp adware. What is more, the rogue program could take a high space of CPU usage. That is why you may come across poor running speed, system crash and blue screen of death. Undoubtedly, there is no need to keep CoupApp ads on your system. So please take actions to uninstall the program immediately.
CoupApp Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) CoupApp Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) CoupApp Virus could change default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) CoupApp Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) CoupApp Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) CoupApp Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted discounts, coupons and deals to attract the victim to pay for unworthy products.
6) CoupApp Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove CoupApp Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end CoupApp process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: CoupApp virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.