WiseEnhance accidentally installed to the system? Lots of ads pop up on the screen? The PC performs rather slowly? Read this post and take professional guide to remove WiseEnhance virus and fix chaos.
What is WiseEnhance Virus?
WiseEnhance is a nasty adware program which can disrupt PC users’ online behaviors seriously. When PC users surf the Internet, especially visit online shopping websites including eBay and Amazon, it will advertise commercial ads. You must want to know how WiseEnhance adware enters your system. Normally, the virus is added to free applications. So it is very easy to be installed on your system when you download some free programs carelessly. Also, WiseEnhance adware can spread through hacked websites, shareware and junk email attachments.
Once your system is affected by WiseEnhance adware, it may claim to enrich your online experience. But actually, it may create malicious registry entries and files. Then the adware may change your default browser configurations including homepage and search providers. When you open your browsers, WiseEnhance adware will appear on your web pages and mislead you to some malicious web sites. This foxy adware hides its files in your system so as to escape from being detected. It may be hard for normal antivirus programs to get rid of WiseEnhance adware. We provide professional instructions below to help you uninstall this unwanted adware. Please take it step by step.
WiseEnhance Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) WiseEnhance Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) WiseEnhance Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) WiseEnhance Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) WiseEnhance Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) WiseEnhance Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads including discounts, coupons and deals.
6) WiseEnhance Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove WiseEnhance Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WiseEnhance process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: WiseEnhance virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.