The web browser is messed up by lots of PcWarnings.com pop-ups? Suffering from rather slow PC performance? The installed antivirus cannot scan anything? Read this post and follow professional guide to thoroughly delete PcWarnings.com pop-ups.
What is PcWarnings.com Virus?
PcWarnings.com is a nasty program that disguises as a helpful browser add-on and displays a lot of nasty pop-ups. This annoying pop-up virus is able to change your security settings without asking for any permission. After then, PcWarnings.com malware runs in the background and carries out malicious activities. For example, it installs new add-ons to the web browser and changes the stored favorites list. You’ll then get a lot of warning pop-ups when you try to search something or open a desired website. PcWarnings.com pop-up virus would take the control of all your web browsers.
If you accidentally click any of those pop-ups, you could be led to download additional harmful PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus and Windows Internet Guard rogue program. Under such circumstance, your machine would be further messed up or damaged. In addition, PcWarnings.com pop-up virus can occupy a lot of system resources and CPU usage to decrease the whole PC performance. Meanwhile, it communicates with the remote servers and gets instant updates constantly to avoid being detected and removed. What’s worse, PcWarnings.com pop-up malware may trace your online activities to gather sensitive information. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove PcWarnings.com opop-up virus as long as you find it.
PcWarnings.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) PcWarnings.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) PcWarnings.com Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) PcWarnings.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) PcWarnings.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) PcWarnings.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) PcWarnings.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove PcWarnings.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PcWarnings.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: PcWarnings.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.