The web browser is taken over by Browse-search.com virus? Home page and search engine are changed stealthily? Suffering from slow PC performance and annoying ads? Keep reading this post and take professional instructions to solve the problem.
What is Browse-search.com Virus?
Browse-search.com is defined as a malicious redirect virus that takes over the web browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Generally, your machine could get caught by Browse-search.com malware when you download unverified free programs, open spam email attachments or visit hacked web pages. Hence it is kindly adivised that you take much care during online activities. Once Browse-search.com malware accomplishes its penetration into your system, it will make many changes to the system as well as the web browser. It adds new files to boot-up itself on Windows start-up.
Besides, Browse-search.com hijacker modifies browser settings including home page and search engine. It could even install many other browser add-ons to generate annoying pop-ups. In addition, Browse-search.com redirect virus offers many sponsored search results to attract you to download malicious programs or pay for unworthy products. Some web pages could even contain risky PC viruses such as Key-find.com redirect virus, Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus and Windows Internet Guard rogueware. It is reported that Browse-search.com malware could trace your online activities to gather sensitive information including bank account details and login account data. It would sell the collected data for illegal purposes. Hence, it is highly advised to remove Browse-search.com browser hijacker once you find it.
Browse-search.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Browse-search.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Browse-search.com Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Browse-search.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Browse-search.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Browse-search.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Browse-search.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Browse-search.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Browse-search.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Browse-search.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.