Annoyed by Search.hdvideobar.com redirect virus? Cannot remove it with the installed antivirus? Suffering from rather slow PC performance and annoying pop-ups? No worries, this post provides professional and effective guides to help you completely get rid of Search.hdvideobar.com malware.
What is Search.hdvideobar.com Virus?
Search.hdvideobar.com belongs to the malicious browser hijacker family which will cause a lot of chaos and inconveniences to the system. Taking advantage of system loopholes, Search.hdvideobar.com redirect virus gets into random system. After then, it starts to perform nasty activities. First of all, it inserts new entries to the system registry furtively and secretly. As a result, Search.hdvideobar.com malware runs in the background every time the machine is turned on. Besides, this pesky program makes modifications to the browser settings. It changes the default home page and your favorite search engine to its domain without any permission.
Then when you want to make searches as before, Search.hdvideobar.com hijacker provides a lot of sponsored links in the search results. If you accidentally click any of them, you could be led to suspicious sites that contain malicious programs and risky PC viruses like Key-find.com pop-up virus, and Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus. Along with so many harmful threats, Search.hdvideobar.com would damage the whole affected workstation seriously. In addition, this malware could keep track of your web browsing activities to collect sensitive information. The collected data would be sold to cyber criminals for illegal purposes. So it is highly advised to get rid of Search.hdvideobar.com malware as long as it appears.
Search.hdvideobar.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Search.hdvideobar.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Search.hdvideobar.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.hdvideobar.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Search.hdvideobar.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.