I have no idea why my homepage has changed into the StartSavin website. I don’t know it at all. Numerous annoying ads keep popping up on my screen. My search results are blocked up and always redirected to various strange websites. My computer is messed up now due to the annoying pop-ups and URL redirects. Is there a browser hijacker on my computer?
What is StartSavin Virus?
What is StartSavin Virus?
StartSavin Ads Virus is classified as a nettlesome adware virus which causes a range of browsing problems like unstoppable pop-up ads and constant URL redirects. Once StartSavin Ads virus successfully slips into your computer, both your current homepage and search engine will be changed into StartSavin Ads no matter your bowser is Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Apart from that, StartSavin Ads will deliberately provide you with fake search results which contain floods of promotion ads and sponsored links. When you want to visit some common websites, like Key-finder.com and Feed.helperbar.com Virus, the virus will maliciously redirect you to its promoted webpages. And then a large number of commercial ads will be constantly displayed on your screen one after another while you are surfing online. This series of such irritating changes caused by this browser hijacker aims to promote and advertise those sponsored websites. In most cases, unwary downloads and installations are the main cause of computer virus infections. That is because the virus makers always merge this hijacker virus with a variety of freeware and shareware which are mostly provided by insecure websites. You should pay close attention to every installation step of those downloaded applications. In order to protect the normal operation of your web browser, we highly suggest you to follow the removal instruction below to remove it as soon as possible.
StartSavin Virus Screenshot:
StartSavin Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
2) StartSavin Virus severely slows down your computer and causes the system to crash.
3) StartSavin Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
4) StartSavin Virus displays tons of annoying pop-up ads whenever you are browsing the web.
5) StartSavin Virus makes you suffer from a series of unwanted redirection problems.
6) StartSavin Virus tracks your browsing history and pilfers your personal information.
7) StartSavin Virus escapes from antivirus software' s detection and avoids being removed.
How to Remove StartSavin Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end StartSavin process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: StartSavin virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.