Feed.helperbar.com is regarded as a vicious browser hijacker which has the ability to attack all web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. It is reported that this dangerous redirect virus is hosted in some web sites, free programs and spam emails. If you do not use your computer properly, your machine will be caught by Feed.helperbar.com virus. Besides, it can automatically install itself on your Windows. Once this unknown web site finished its intrusion into your workstation, it will immediately modify your browser settings. After then, Feed.helperbar.com replaces your default home page as well as your favorite search engine. When you try to do the search as before, this fake search engine provides you with nothing relevant to your search terms. Meanwhile, Feed.helperbar.com would redirect your search results to some unfamiliar and suspicious web pages. You should be much careful for those web sites could contain numerous computer viruses or malware. In addition, lots of ads keep popping up on your screen during your web browsing activities. Further more, your PC may stop working or crash suddenly. That is because Feed.helperbar.com virus changes or even deletes your system files randomly. On the other hand, this harmful virus would steal your sensitive information that is stored on the desktop. All in all, Feed.helperbar.com redirect will mess up both your system and your life. It is urgent and necessary to remove it from your PC.
Feed.helperbar.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Feed.helperbar.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Feed.helperbar.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Feed.helperbar.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Feed.helperbar.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Feed.helperbar.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Feed.helperbar.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Feed.helperbar.com Virus from your PC?
Option one- you can get an instant professional fix to completely and effectively delete this foxy, stubborn and malicious virus.
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Feed.helperbar.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to
open Windows Task Manager and end Feed.helperbar.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Feed.helperbar.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation. If you are not familiar with computers, we strongly recommend that you click here to get professional fix to remove the virus as well.