Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q is regarded as a destructive Trojan which will cause great damage to the compromised computer. This dangerous virus is distributed through suspicious web pages, spam email attachments, and peer-to-peer networks. After Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus finishes its intrusion into your operating system, it will add a new entry to your system registry so as to activate itself every time you launch the machine. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q also injects its malicious files or scripts to infect the whole system. After then, it would disable your firewall and antivirus. As a result, your machine will be more assailable to be caught by other dangerous viruses. Besides, Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q will display lots of ads on your screen to disrupt your normal work. Meanwhile, it will send many deceptive emails which state that you won prizes. But that is a trap which is used to cheat you out of your money. In addition, Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus has the ability to create a convenient door inside to help web criminals to remotely enter and control your Windows. Then those evil hackers would trace your online activities, download additional parasites, and even steal your private information. All in all, Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q is a great danger to both your desktop and your privacy. It is highly advised that you delete it once you detect it.
Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus could change your system settings.
3. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus blocks your antivirus and firewall.
4. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus collects your online habits and personal data.
5. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus downloads other computer viruses.
6. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Reveton.Q
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine