Search.sweetpacks.com is regarded as a dangerous redirect virus or browser hijacker. This vicious virus is able to attack your operating system through some unsafe free programs which you can get from the Internet. After Search.sweetpacks.com successfully invades your machine, it makes some changes to your web browser settings. After then, it can affect your browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox, etc. Meanwhile, Search.sweetpacks.com takes the place of your default home page and search provider. It adds the Sweetpacks toolbar to your browser as well. When you try to do the search as before, you will only get irrelevant and suspicious search results. If you click any provided link, you will be led to Search.sweetpacks.com or a certain unfamiliar web page. In other words, your search results could be rerouted to some other malicious web sites which may contain unknown computer viruses. You should be aware that Search.sweetpacks.com is mainly created to gather net traffic and generate money for its evil designers. In addition, you will get various ads during the web browsing activities. For sure, your computer performance will be made much poor. Search.sweetpacks.com would gradually mess up your system and life. You can take the following steps to completely get rid of it.
Search.sweetpacks.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.sweetpacks.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.sweetpacks.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.sweetpacks.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Search.sweetpacks.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Search.sweetpacks.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Search.sweetpacks.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search.sweetpacks.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Search.sweetpacks.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.sweetpacks.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit
ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to
open Windows Task Manager and end Search.sweetpacks.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.