WebSearch.Searchboxes.info is classified as a destructive redirect virus which is able to infect any operating systems all around the world. It always enters your Windows when you download freeware from unknown servers. After stealthy infiltration, WebSearch.Searchboxes.info embeds a malicious entry to the system registry so as to activate itself whenever you launch the workstation. Then it makes some changes to your default browser settings. By doing so, WebSearch.Searchboxes.info can control your web browsers such as IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. It replaces your original homepage and search engine. Meanwhile, you could see lots of floating ads on the interface of WebSearch.Searchboxes.info. Besides, this malicious bug reroutes your search results and other visits to certain unfamiliar and risky web pages. Those suspicious sites could contain numerous computer viruses which would further damage your PC. In addition, WebSearch.Searchboxes.info displays tons of advertisements when you browse the web. This is the main purpose of this annoying browser hijacker which will help web criminals to gain profit. Furthermore, WebSearch.Searchboxes.info may record your online actions and send away your private information. Thus, you should not hesitate to delete WebSearch.Searchboxes.info to protect both your desktop and your privacy.
WebSearch.Searchboxes.info Virus Screenshot:
WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus modifies your browser settings.
3. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus collects your online habits.
5. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove WebSearch.Searchboxes.info Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of WebSearch.Searchboxes.info virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WebSearch.Searchboxes.info
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine