Alothome.com is regarded as a malicious redirect virus or browser hijacker which masks as a legit search engine but attacks your web browser in reality. This unknown web site is always installed into your operating system without your awareness. Alothome.com can be spread via infected freeware, junk emails, and hacked websites, etc. After intrusion, this vicious hijacker will take actions to modify your system settings, main DNS settings and web browser settings. By doing so, Alothome.com is able to control your Internet browser and infect all browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer. Then Alothome.com replaces both your default home page and favorite search engine. Besides, this annoying hijacker will redirect your search results and other visits to its domain or other similar and suspicious web pages. You should pay enough attention to those unfamiliar sites for some of them could induce you to pay for promoted products while some would contain destructive computer viruses. In addition, Alothome.com malware will slow down your PC performance and display lots of random pop-ups on your screen. What’s worse, Alothome.com would allow web criminals to enter your operating system. Those evil hackers would trace your keyboard activities and collect your personal information for illegal purposes. Thus it is strongly recommended that you remove Alothome.com virus as soon as possible.
Alothome.com Virus Screenshot:
Alothome.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Alothome.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Alothome.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Alothome.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Alothome.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Alothome.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Alothome.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Alothome.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Alothome.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Alothome.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine