Digstar.com or Digstar Search is dropped by web criminals to carry out vicious activities on the infected computer. This unknown web site pretends to enrich computer users’ web browsing experience by providing information about image, music, and videos, etc. However, Digstar.com will hijack your web browser and help you nothing in reality. It can be called a malicious redirect virus or browser hijacker. Generally speaking, Digstar.com is capable of invading your Windows system stealthily and quietly. Once infected, your workstation as well as the Internet browser will perform much weirdly. By modifying the settings of your browser, this annoying redirect is compatible with your web browser like Firefox, Google Chrome or IE. Then, Digstar.com replaces your favorite homepage and search provider. Whatever pages you want to visit, this browser parasite redirects them to certain other unfamiliar and suspicious web pages. Besides, Digstar.com randomly presents various ads which contain coupons, discounts or sales to attract you to click them and pay for the products. But you should not do that, or you will not only loss the money but give away your credit card data to evil cyber hackers.
On the other hand, Digstar.com virus could download more computer viruses to further damage your vulnerable system. It would slow up the computer performance and the networking connection.
Thus, we highly recommend that you should remove Digstar.com or Digstar Search to protect both the desktop and your privacy.
Digstar.com Virus Screenshot:
Digstar.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Digstar.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Digstar.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Digstar.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Digstar.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Digstar.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Digstar.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Digstar.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Digstar.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Digstar.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine