Search.zonealarm.com is classified as a redirect virus or browser hijacker. This annoying hijacker has been spread to lots of systems all around the world. Search.zonealarm.com is able to infect all web browsers including Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox. Once this harmful hijacker gets inside your PC, it will first make some changes to your browser settings. After then, Search.zonealarm.com is capable of replacing your default home page and search engine. When you do the search, this fake search engine provides you with lots of irrelevant web sites or sponsored links. If you click any offered link, you will be led to Search.zonealarm.com. Under such circumstance, you will not be able to work as normal. Meanwhile, you may be annoyed by numerous pop-ups during your web browsing activities. On the other hand, your computer performance like start-up, online games and Internet connection will be slowed down for Search.zonealarm.com consumes high system resources. What’s worse, your sensitive information that is stored on the desktop could be stolen for web criminals. With Search.zonealarm.com virus inside your operating system, your life would be definitely messed up. Hence, it is advised to delete this foxy and stubborn redirect virus before it causes more damage to the vulnerable system. Please take the following instructions to finish the removal of Search.zonealarm.com
Search.zonealarm.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.zonealarm.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.zonealarm.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.zonealarm.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Search.zonealarm.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Search.zonealarm.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Search.zonealarm.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search.zonealarm.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Search.zonealarm.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.zonealarm.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.zonealarm.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine