What is MindDabble Virus?
MindDabble is regarded as a vicious browser hijacker which will cause much damage to the infected computer. Generally speaking, this unwanted program intrudes in your system when you download and install a certain free program without paying enough attention. Once MindDabble redirect virus successfully invades your Windows, it will mess up your system. It has the ability to disguises as a legit system program so as to escape from the deletion of your installed security programs. Meanwhile, MindDabble makes some changes to your web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Then it replaces your default home page as well as the favorite search engine with ask.com without asking for any permission and approval. You may think this web site safe and useful. However, it provides you with sponsored web sites instead of relevant and informative search results. You should be aware that the main purpose of MindDabble is to gather benefit from promoted ads for its designers. Further more, lots of ads would pop up during your web browsing activities. On the other hand, MindDabble may trace your keystrokes and online habits so as to collect and even sell your sensitive information. Same as InboxAce redirect virus, it is smart to remove MindDabble from your desktop as soon as possible.
MindDabble virus Screenshot:
MindDabble virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. MindDabble virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. MindDabble virus modifies your browser settings.
3. MindDabble virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. MindDabble virus collects your online habits.
5. MindDabble virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. MindDabble virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove MindDabble Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end MindDabble process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine