Eazel Search is regarded as a malicious redirect virus which is able to hijack all web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Once this annoying virus invades your Windows successfully, it will immediately mess up your system by carrying out vicious activities. Eazel Search malware makes some changes to the system settings like the computer security configurations. As a result, some of your applications would be disabled or even blocked working. Without a well protection from the installed firewall and antivirus, your workstation could be put at high level risk. By modifying some browser settings, Eazel Search virus attacks your Internet browser. It takes the place of your search engine as well as the home page. In later days, you will have to suffer from weird web browsing activities. For example, every time you launch the browser, Eazel Search domain pops up on the screen. Besides, your search results may be redirected to some unwanted websites that could contain unknown PC viruses or sponsored products. Eazel Search malware would trace your online habits as well. Then it collects your vital information for its designers who would use it for commercial purposes.
On the other hand, you should be aware that Eazel Search infection can enter your desktop through contaminated web pages, spam emails or peer-to-peer networks. Thus, you’d better take care when surfing the Internet.
All in all, it is highly advised to delete Eazel Search virus to prevent further damage.
Eazel Search Virus Screenshot:
Eazel Search virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Eazel Search virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Eazel Search virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Eazel Search virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Eazel Search virus collects your online habits.
5. Eazel Search virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Eazel Search virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Eazel Search Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Eazel Search virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Eazel Search process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine