Have your visits ever been redirected to my.rally.io? This unknown web site is categorized as a malicious redirect virus or browser hijacker which gets into your computer without asking for any permission. My.rally.io is capable of attacking all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Once this dangerous redirect virus intrudes in your computer successfully, it will modify your computer security settings to disable your installed antivirus and firewall. As a result, your machine will become much assailable while other computer viruses would take chance to compromise your desktop. On the other hand, my.rally.io adds malicious registry entries so as to execute itself on Windows boot-up. Then it hijacks your browsers by making some changes to your system DNS settings and the browser settings. My.rally.io replaces your default home page and search engine. When you do the search, this fraudulent search provider could reroute your search results to my.rally.io or certain other unknown web pages. This is what it mainly does to gather benefit for its designers. In addition, my.rally.io could download other computer viruses to further destroy your workstation. Furthermore, your PC would perform more and more slowly which could make you crazy. So you should not hesitate to delete my.rally.io once you detect it.
My.rally.io Virus Screenshot:
My.rally.io virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. My.rally.io virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. My.rally.io virus modifies your browser settings.
3. My.rally.io virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. My.rally.io virus collects your online habits.
5. My.rally.io virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. My.rally.io virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove My.rally.io Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of My.rally.io virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end My.rally.io process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine