Searchezy.com is regarded as a malicious redirect virus or browser hijacker. This dangerous virus has the ability to infect your computer via freeware, spam email attachments and porn web sites, etc. It can be installed into your operating system without your awareness. Once Searchezy.com redirect finishes its intrusion into your Windows, it will root itself deep and hide its malicious files in your system. Meanwhile, Searchezy.com changes your browser settings. By doing so, it is able to replace your default home page and search engine. When you do the search on Searchezy.com, you will get lots of irrelevant links, ads or porn sites. Those search results could contain a great amount of dangerous computer threats like Trojans, worms, and malware, and so on. You should be much careful and not click any offered link, or your desktop would be caught by more and more computer parasites. Under such circumstance, your workstation would be gradually damaged. In addition, your online activities and habits would be traced by Searchezy.com, while your sensitive information could be collected and sent away. On the other hand, your computer performance will be slowed down. Therefore, it is highly advised that you take instant actions to delete Searchezy.com to prevent more damage.
Searchezy.com Virus Screenshot:
Searchezy.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Searchezy.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Searchezy.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Searchezy.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Searchezy.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Searchezy.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Searchezy.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Searchezy.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Searchezy.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to
open Windows Task Manager and end Searchezy.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine