Social Search Toolbar is classified as a vicious redirect virus which will do much harm to the contaminated Windows. This dangerous virus is compatible with all web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. You can see many hyperlinks or shortcuts on the interface of this unexpected program. However, Social Search Toolbar is actually an unexpected program which will hijack your Internet browser. Generally speaking, it will first add start-up entries to the registry of the infected computer. After then, Social Search Toolbar malware is able to execute itself every time the system is started. It makes some modifications to the original browser settings. As a result, your default start site as well as the favorite search engine is replaced by Social Search Toolbar. When you try to search something as before, this fraudulent search provider redirects your search results to certain other unwanted and suspicious web pages. What you should be much cautious is that those rerouted domains usually contain lots of unknown PC threats which could enter and destroy your workstation automatically. By injecting plug-ins to the browser, Social Search Toolbar malware is capable of displaying annoying ads or porn sites when you surf the networks. Furthermore, this baleful virus would trace your browsing activities to help web criminals to collect your important information especially the bank account data. So we highly recommend that you remove Social Search Toolbar browser hijacker from your PC.
Social Search Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
Social Search Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Social Search Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Social Search Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Social Search Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Social Search Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. Social Search Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Social Search Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Social Search Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Social Search Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Social Search Toolbar
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine