The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus or Belgium Police Ukash Virus is a deceptive ransomware that has threatened many users in Belgium area. It is reported that many people on the world have been tricked by different ransomware viruses, such as The FBI Department of Defense virus in US, and NewZealand E-Crime Lab Virus in New Zealand, and so on. For sure, it is wise to take actions to remove such kind of ransonware virus once it is found. In this case, The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus will perform as what many other ransomware viruses do on the target computer. It would change the system settings for example. Thus, it blocks your access into the Windows. Meanwhile, The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus displays a small window which states from the local Belgium police. It tells you that the machine is locked for you have involved in some illegal activities. It accuses you of distributing porn information, spreading copyrighted content, and deploying spam emails. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus requires you to pay an amount of €100 via Paysafecard or Ukash to unlock the workstation. If you follow its tips, this foxy ransomware virus will take away both your money and your credit card data. Even, your PC is left locked still. Thus we can see The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus is a danger to you. Please take the steps below to completely get rid of this tricky and risky ransomware virus.
The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus Screenshot:
The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus could block your computer.
3. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus may change your system settings.
4. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus deceives your money.
5. The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove The Police Judiciaire Fédérale Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of The Police Judiciaire Fédérale virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end The Police Judiciaire
Fédérale process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine