WeatherBlink Toolbar is regarded as a dangerous browser hijacker which would bring much chaos to the contaminated system. Generally speaking, this unwanted program is installed in the target Windows without asking for any permission and approval. Once getting inside, WeatherBlink Toolbar virus will definitely carry out many vicious activities. To start with, this malicious infection injects a malicious entry to the registry of the affected system so as to execute itself whenever the Windows is launched. After then, it makes some changes to the web browser settings. By doing so, WeatherBlink Toolbar can replace your original homepage and search engine with home.tb.ask.com whose company promotes this toolbar. This nasty parasite will reroute your search results to some unknown and risky websites which contain numerous ads or sponsored links. Those ads are usually used by web criminals to spread dangerous computer bugs. Under such circumstance, your machine will be further destroyed. In addition, WeatherBlink Toolbar malware adds vicious plug-ins to the browser. As a result, lots of ads or porn sites pop up suddenly when you are surfing the Internet. Furthermore, WeatherBlink Toolbar could record your keystrokes and gather your sensitive information. Thus, it is clear that WeatherBlink Toolbar is a great danger to both your desktop and your privacy. You’d better remove it as soon as possible.
WeatherBlink Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
WeatherBlink Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. WeatherBlink Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove WeatherBlink Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of WeatherBlink Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WeatherBlink Toolbar
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine