FBI Department of Defense virus is known as a vicious ransomware infection which causes much damage to the affected computer. In the same of FBI or other local government department, FBI Department of Defense virus deceives lots of computer users. Usually, this annoying virus infects your computer in the ways of spam email attachments, hacked websites, or contaminated free programs, etc. After infiltration, FBI Department of Defense virus would first make some changes to your system settings especially your security settings. By doing so, it blocks your antivirus or other security programs. Then it locks your system while you cannot access to your workstation any more. FBI Department of Defense virus then displays a notification with messages like “Attention! Your computer has been blocked up for safety reasons”. This fake local authority states that you are involved in some illegal activities online. According to FBI Department of Defense virus, you may have spread porn information, copyrighted content and spam emails, etc. It claims that you need to pay a penalty of $300 via MoneyGram or MoneyPak voucher if you want to regain the access into the machine. You are also asked to transfer the money in two days or you’ll be charged of violating the laws and put in more troubles. However, you should not believe in it. If you do as what it says, you will not only loss your money but give away your credit card data. What you should actually do is to take actions to delete FBI Department of Defense virus. You can follow the steps below.
FBI Department of Defense Virus Screenshot:
FBI Department of Defense virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. FBI Department of Defense virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. FBI Department of Defense virus could block your computer.
3. FBI Department of Defense virus may change your system settings.
4. FBI Department of Defense virus deceives your money.
5. FBI Department of Defense virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove FBI Department of Defense Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of FBI Department of Defense virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end FBI Department of
Defense process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine