http://en.v9.com is regarded as a dangerous redirect virus or browser hijacker which will do much harm to the infected computer. Normally, this unexpected program is able to contaminate your operating system when you open spam email attachments, click pop-up ads, or visit hacked web sites. Once http://en.v9.com virus successfully invades your computer, it will definitely mess up your system as well as your life. It modifies your browser settings without asking for your permission and approval. Then http://en.v9.com is able to affect your web browser like Mozilla Firefox , Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Besides, this vicious web site replaces your favorite home page and search engine. In addition, your search results will be redirected to certain unknown and suspicious web sites as well. Those unfamiliar pages could possess numerous computer viruses which would further damage your vulnerable system. Meanwhile, http://en.v9.com virus may display various ads when you surf the Internet. Worst enough; but this evil browser hijacker would make more loopholes in your system so as to help web criminals to remotely enter and control your Windows. Those pesky hackers will take away your personal information and carry out illegal activities with it. http://en.v9.com is such a great danger to both your PC and your privacy that you should completely clean it up once you find its existence.
Http://en.v9.com Virus Screenshot:
Http://en.v9.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Http://en.v9.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Http://en.v9.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Http://en.v9.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Http://en.v9.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Http://en.v9.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Http://en.v9.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Http://en.v9.com Virus from your PC?
Option one- you can get an instant professional fix to completely and effectively delete this foxy, stubborn and malicious virus.
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Http://en.v9.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to
open Windows Task Manager and end Http://en.v9.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Http://en.v9.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation. If you are not familiar with computers, we strongly recommend that you click here to get professional fix to remove the virus as well.