Search.iminent.com is regarded as a dangerous redirect virus or browser hijacker. This unexpected computer virus is always infects your Windows when you download a certain hacked program which you download from the Internet for free. Search.iminent.com can be installed into your system stealthily and silently. Once it finishes its incursion into your operating system, it will make some changes to your browser settings without asking for your permission and approval. Then you will get search.iminent.com every time you launch your browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. In other words, search.iminent.com takes the place of your default home page as well as your favorite search engine. When you do the search with this fake search provider, you will receive lots of sponsored links instead of useful and related web sites. If you click any offered link, you will be led to search.iminent.com or a certain unfamiliar web page. On the other hand, those unknown links could contain numerous computer viruses like Trojans, adware, and malware which could further damage your vulnerable system. In addition, lots of ads will pop up when you surf the Internet. Meanwhile, your computer performance will be slowed down for search.iminent.com takes up high system resources. Further more, your online habits could be traced. Thus, you should take instant actions to protect both your desktop and your privacy and stop annoying redirections.
Search.iminent.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.iminent.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.iminent.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.iminent.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Search.iminent.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Search.iminent.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Search.iminent.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search.iminent.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Search.iminent.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.iminent.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.iminent.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine