Attentive Antivirus is regarded as a rogue security application which is created by web criminals to cheat innocent computer users out of money. This unexpected program disguises as a legit and useful one to help people delete all threats present on the machine. However, it is actually a PC virus that will do much harm. Generally speaking, Attentive Antivirus virus can be spread via suspicious websites, contaminated free programs, or spam emails. After infiltration, this annoying rogueware will first change your system registry values so as to execute itself on Windows start-up. Meanwhile, Attentive Antivirus malware could modify the Windows system settings. After then, it is able to block your security programs installed on the machine. It will then run a scan to the whole system and display fraudulent security alerts on the screen. Besides, this fake application asks you to buy its registered version to remove all those detected threats. If you have never encountered this before, you will be threatened into purchasing the advised program. Under such circumstance, Attentive Antivirus infection will take away your money as well as your personal information especially the credit card data for its remote servers. As a result, your privacy will be put at great risk. Thus, we highly recommend that you be careful and take instant actions to clean up Attentive Antivirus virus to prevent more damage.
Attentive Antivirus Virus Screenshot:
Attentive Antivirus virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Attentive Antivirus virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Attentive Antivirus virus modifies your operating system settings.
3. Attentive Antivirus virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Attentive Antivirus virus displays certain fraudulent warning pop-ups.
5. Attentive Antivirus virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Attentive Antivirus virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Attentive Antivirus Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Attentive Antivirus virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Attentive Antivirus process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine