Cairo Search is regarded as a vicious browser hijacker. Usually, this dangerous hijacker is distributed into your computer in ways of unsafe links, hacked freeware, and spam emails, etc. It has the ability to bypass your installed security programs and enter your operating system without asking for any permission and approval. After Cairo Search redirect invades your system successfully, it will carry out lots of malicious activities. First of all, it makes some changes to your browser settings. By doing so, Cairo Search can replace your original home page and search engine. When searching with this fraudulent search engine, you will receive unknown and suspicious web pages other than relevant and useful information. Besides, Cairo Search redirects your other visits to certain risky domains. Those dangerous sites contain lots of computer viruses such as Trojans, adware, spyware, and malware, etc. With so many bugs inside, your PC would be gradually damaged. In addition, Cairo Search displays various ads during your web browsing activities. On the other hand, your PC performance especially the Internet connection will be slowed down for Cairo Search takes up high system resources. Thus, you should take actions to delete Cairo Search virus before it causes more damage.
1. Cairo Search virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Cairo Search virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Cairo Search virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Cairo Search virus collects your online habits.
5. Cairo Search virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Cairo Search virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove
Search Virus from your PC? Cairo
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Cairo Search virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Cairo Search process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine