Inksdata.com is categorized as a dangerous redirect virus or browser hijacker. It is reported that this malicious web site has the ability to infect your computer via some hacked free programs which you can download from the Internet. Inksdata.com redirect always gets into your operating system without asking for any approval and permission. Once this vicious redirect virus accomplishes its deceptive intrusion into your workstation, it will compromise your web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Inksdata.com hijacker makes changes to some of your browser settings so as to control your browser. After then, it is capable of replacing the default home page as well as your favorite search engine. When you do the search with Inksdata.com, you will get suspicious web pages or sponsored sites other than legit, useful and relevant search results. You should pay enough attention and not click any offered link, for it would lead you to a certain dangerous web site which contains unknown computer viruses like adware, malware, and spyware. Under such circumstance, your online activities would be traced while your private data could be stolen and sent to remote hackers. On the other hand, Inksdata.com may pretend to run a virus scan to your whole system and display fraudulent errors. But the real threat is Inksdata.com itself. Thus, it is wise to remove Inksdata.com redirect as soon as possible.
Inksdata.com Virus Screenshot:
Inksdata.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Inksdata.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Inksdata.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Inksdata.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Inksdata.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Inksdata.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Inksdata.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Inksdata.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Inksdata.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Inksdata.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine