Searcholder.com is defined as a hazardous browser hijacker which has the ability to infect all web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Once it intrudes in your operating system, it will carry out malicious activities. Searcholder.com infection first injects malicious files to the system registry. By doing so, it is activated each time you start the workstation. It then changes your default homepage and search provider to Searcholder.com. When you try to do the search as before, your expected search results will be redirected to certain irrelevant and sponsored web pages. Those sites may induce you to purchase some promoted products which are unworthy in reality. Meanwhile, lots of pop-ups will be displayed on the screen. If you accidentally click any link, your machine would get many other virus infections like Trojans, worms, and spyware, etc. Furthermore, Searcholder.com malware would collect your online activities and expose your private data to the third hackers. On the other hand, your PC operation could be slowed down for Searcholder.com virus takes up many system resources. All in all, the longer you keep Searcholder.com redirect inside your desktop, the more damage it will cause. Thus, we highly suggested that you take instant actions to remove this foxy and risky virus once you find Searcholder.com on your machine.
Searcholder.com Virus Screenshot:
Searcholder.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Searcholder.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Searcholder.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Searcholder.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Searcholder.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Searcholder.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Searcholder.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Searcholder.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Searcholder.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Searcholder.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine