Lollipop is identified as a malicious adware which will mess up the target system as well as the victim’s life. After invasion, this annoying virus will surely carry out many vicious activities on the infected computer. To begin with, Lollipop adware will change your system registry values. After then, it can be activated in any time. That’s why you see this unexpected program pop up on the screed every time you launch the workstation. Lots of sponsored links are included in the interface of Lollipop Adware. Meanwhile, this bug shows up numerous ads or porn sites on your desktop constantly. In addition, it could keep track of your keystrokes and online activities to collect your surfing habits. Hence, Lollipop Adware virus displays a large number of advertisements during your web browsing activities especially when you are visiting some shopping sites. Those charming ads could contain many coupons, discounts, or orders, etc. But some may possess additional PC virus infections like Trojans, worms, or malware, and so forth. Even, your personal information like bank account data would be stolen. Furthermore, Lollipop Adware malware could decrease the speed of your computer performance. For it can take up a lot of system resources when running. Thus, we strongly advise that you clean up Lollipop Adware virus to prevent further damage.
Lollipop Adware Virus Screenshot:
Lollipop Adware virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Lollipop Adware virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. Lollipop Adware virus modifies your system settings.
3. Lollipop Adware virus pops up numerous advertisements.
4. Lollipop Adware virus collects your online habits.
5. Lollipop Adware virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Lollipop Adware virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Lollipop Adware Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Lollipop Adware virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lollipop Adware
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine