Goong.info is a harmful redirect virus or browser hijacker which has the ability to cause much damage to the infected computer. This dangerous virus always takes advantage of your system loopholes to enter your system. Goong.info virus can be distributed via contaminated freeware, junk email attachments and suspicious web sites. Once this vicious hijacker gets into your workstation, it will take instant actions to attack your web browsers including Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox. Goong.info makes some changes to your system Hosts, DNS and browser settings. As a result, this unknown web site is able to replace your default home page and search provider. Meanwhile, Goong.info would redirect your search results to certain unexpected and dangerous web pages. Some of those redirected sites would contain numerous fraudulent and deceptive ads that are used to cheat you out of money. The others could download risky Trojans, worms or malware into your vulnerable system automatically. On the other hand, Goong.info will help web criminals to trace your online activities and steal your personal information, which will put your privacy at risky. Furthermore, Goong.info can connect to the Internet automatically to update itself. Hence, it will be hard to delete this vicious virus. So you should not hesitate to remove Goong.info redirect from your PC.
Goong.info Virus Screenshot:
Goong.info virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Goong.info virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Goong.info virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Goong.info virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Goong.info virus collects your online habits.
5. Goong.info virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Goong.info virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Goong.info Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Goong.info virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Goong.info process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine