Metropolitan British Police virus can be regarded as a malicious ransomware virus. This dangerous infection always invades your system without your awareness and notice. Many computer users report that their computers get caught by Metropolitan British Police virus after they accidentally click a certain pop-up link, suspicious site or junk email, etc. Basically, once your machine is attacked by Metropolitan British Police virus, you will not able to use it. That is, this baleful ransomware locks your PC totally. Then a window is displayed on the screen. The pop-up message claims to be from the local government department British Police. However, this is only a scheme which is used to cheat victims into believing what it states. Metropolitan British Police virus claims that you are involved in some illegal online activities such as spreading porn content or sharing copyrighted information. Then you’ll be asked to pay a penalty so as to unlock the desktop as well. Meanwhile, you can choose to pay via either Paysafecard or Ukash. But you should know that real government usually doesn’t fine people like this. Thus, if you follow its trap and pay the money, you will lose both your money and bank account data. Besides, you will become a supporter for Metropolitan British Police virus to perform future crimes. Therefore, it is smart not to pay the fine but delete it as soon as possible.
Metropolitan British Police Virus Screenshot:
Metropolitan British Police virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Metropolitan British Police virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. Metropolitan British Police virus could block your computer.
3. Metropolitan British Police virus may change your system settings.
4. Metropolitan British Police virus deceives your money.
5. Metropolitan British Police virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove Metropolitan British Police Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Metropolitan British Police virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Metropolitan British
Police process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine