Internet Police Department is regarded as a malicious ransomware which will lock the target computer and deceive victims’ money. The evil designers of Internet Police Department virus try hard to spread it to as many computers as possible and gain as much benefit as possible. In the name of police department, Internet Police Department infection has cheated lots of Internet users. After intrusion, such kind of ransomware usually blocks your access to the machine. It may change the settings of your operating system to make it hard to be removed. Then you will receive a pop up window which pretends to come from the real authorized organization. It charges you of violating the laws like distributing illegal content. The message also asks you to pay a fine within limited time to unlock the machine. Meanwhile, it claims that if you do not submit the money, you will be involved in more accused activities. However, this is only a plot. If you follow its requests and transfer the money, you will not only lose the wealth but also give away your personal information especially your bank account data. Even, your machine keeps unlocked though you pay the money. So the smart action you should take is to find ways to delete Internet Police Department virus.
By the way, you should not visit any malicious website, click any sponsored link, open junk email attachments or download freeware from unknown resources. For those are common ways that Internet Police Department virus compromises your machine.
Internet Police Department virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Internet Police Department virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. Internet Police Department virus could block your computer.
3. Internet Police Department virus may change your system settings.
4. Internet Police Department virus deceives your money.
5. Internet Police Department virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove Internet Police Department Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Internet Police Department virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Internet Police Department
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine