Search.chatzum.com is categorized as a vicious redirect virus or browser hijacker. This unknown web site can take advantage of your system vulnerabilities to enter your system. After then, it infects your web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Search.chatzum.com virus changes some of your browser settings. It replaces your default home page and search engine. When you try to do the search as before, this fraudulent search engine provides you with lots of sponsored links. When you click any offered web site, you will be lead to Search.chatzum.com or any other unrelated and unfamiliar web page. That is because this malicious web page mainly targets at collecting net traffic and gather benefit for its designers. Meanwhile, Search.chatzum.com will display lots of ads when you surf the Internet. Besides, this risky redirect adds Chatzum toolbar to your browser without your awareness. On the other hand, your computer performance is slowed down, including start-up, online games, and Internet connection, etc. In addition, Search.chatzum.com could change or even delete your system files. As a result, you will be not able to work as normal. Furthermore, your online actions may be traced while your sensitive information could be stolen for remote hackers. To prevent more damage, you can follow the steps below to clean up Search.chatzum.com virus.
Search.chatzum.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.chatzum.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.chatzum.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.chatzum.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Search.chatzum.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Search.chatzum.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Search.chatzum.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search.chatzum.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Search.chatzum.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.chatzum.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.chatzum.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine