Have you ever encountered such kind of pop-up window with “FBI- Your computer has been locked” message? This means your computer is captured by a ransomware named FBI Child Pornography virus which comes from the malicious ransomware family of Vicas. This malicious virus is able to compromise your operating system without your notice and awareness. Usually, FBI Child Pornography virus gets into your Windows system when you visit hacked web sites, click suspicious links, or read spam emails. Besides, it could be injected into your computer by vicious Trojans or other computer viruses. Once this FBI Child Pornography virus compromises your Windows successfully, it will change your system settings or files so as to block your access to the desktop. Meanwhile, it pops up a window which claims it is from the authority FBI. It states that you are trying to visit a child porn web site which is not legal. It says you can unlock the desktop by paying a penalty of 200$. FBI Child Pornography virus asks you to pay through Moneypak. You’d better not believe it and pay the money. Or you will not only lose your money but also give away your credit card number and password. You should know that ransomware viruses like FBI Child Pornography virus always use such kinds of traps to cheat victims out of money. You can take the following steps to delete FBI Child Pornography virus and protect your privacy.
FBI Child Pornography Virus Screenshot:
FBI Child Pornography virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. FBI Child Pornography virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. FBI Child Pornography virus modifies your system settings.
3. FBI Child Pornography virus blocks your desktop.
4. FBI Child Pornography virus pretends to come from FBI.
5. FBI Child Pornography virus asks you to pay a fine.
6. FBI Child Pornography virus could steal your privacy.
How to Remove FBI Child Pornography Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of FBI Child Pornography virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end FBI Child Pornography
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine