Lip.pack.net is classified as a dangerous redirect virus. Normally, this unexpected program gets into your Windows system stealthily and silently. Once affected, your machine will definitely perform totally not the same as what it used to. For example, it would respond very slowly when you start the machine, execute an application, or connect to the network. That is one of the consequences of being captured by Lip.pack.net malware. This nasty virus always adds malicious files to the system registry so as to make sure its automatic execution on Windows boot-up. Besides, it will eat up lots of your system resources and CPU usage. In addition, Lip.pack.net virus hijacks your web browser by making some changes to the original browser settings, as well as the system DNS settings. As a result, your default homepage and search engine will be replaced by Lip.pack.net without your permission. After then, you will have to suffer from constant redirections caused by this vicious browser hijacker. Your search results could be rerouted to some unknown websites or even your new site would be changed to a certain unwanted page. Furthermore, Lip.pack.net virus will threaten your privacy by tracing your online actions and habits. It is obvious that the longer you keep Lip.pack.net hijacker inside the workstation, the more damage it will cause. Thus we highly recommend that you remove this foxy and dangerous redirect virus from your PC.
Lip.pack.net Virus Screenshot:
Lip.pack.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Lip.pack.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Lip.pack.net virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Lip.pack.net virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Lip.pack.net virus collects your online habits.
5. Lip.pack.net virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Lip.pack.net virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Lip.pack.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Lip.pack.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lip.pack.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine