iWin Toolbar is regarded as a dangerous browser hijacker. Same as FoxNews Toolbar and Entrusted Toolbar, this unknown toolbar is closely associated with Conduit. This malicious program is created to help its designers to gain profit on the Internet. iWin Toolbar virus enters the target computer stealthily and silently. After then, it will perform lots of malicious activities on the infected computer. To begin with, iWin Toolbar malware adds a vicious file to the Windows registry. Hence, it is activated whenever you start up the computer. Then it makes some modifications to the default browser settings without asking for any approval and permission. iWin Toolbar malware changes the original home page to search.conduit.com as well as replaces your favorite search engine with iWin3 Customized Web Search. Meanwhile, you are not allowed to set it back as what you want. You should be aware that the longer this dangerous virus stays in your desktop, the more damage it will cause. For example, iWin Toolbar virus would constantly redirect the search results and your other visits to some unknown and suspicious websites. Besides, lots of sponsored links will be added to the search results. Under such circumstance, you will never be able to work with the system as normal. Furthermore, iWin Toolbar malware could present numerous ads during your web browsing activities. This would put your PC in high-level danger for those ads could contain unknown threats. To protect your workstation well, you’d better take instant actions to delete iWin Toolbar as soon as possible.
iWin Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
iWin Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. iWin Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. iWin Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. iWin Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. iWin Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. iWin Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. iWin Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove iWin Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of iWin Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end iWin Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine