Winload Toolbar is classified by computer security experts as a vicious browser hijacker. This unexpected program can be spread to a large numbers of Windows via free programs on unknown servers, suspicious websites, or junk email attachments, etc. It is always installed in the target system without asking for any permission. Winload Toolbar malware will surely perform lots of malicious activities and cause great damage to the affected computer. Generally speaking, this annoying redirect virus will first inject a vicious entry to the registry of the compromised system. After then, it is activated whenever you launch the machine. Winload Toolbar browser hijacker has the ability to change your default web browser settings. It replaces your original start page and search engine without asking for your approval. Winload Toolbar malware has the capability to reroute your search results and other visits to other unfamiliar and suspicious websites. Those domains may possess numerous PC threats that could further destroy your machine. In addition, Winload Toolbar virus adds baleful add-ons to the browser so as to display various ads on your desktop to induce you to click them and buy those unworthy promoted products. Furthermore, this dangerous pest would keep track of your keystrokes to collect your personal information. Your privacy under such circumstance will be unsafe any more. The evil designers of Winload Toolbar virus would make use of your private data to carry out illegal actions. Thus, we strongly recommend that you remove Winload Toolbar virus once you find it on the computer.
Winload Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Winload Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Winload Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Winload Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Winload Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. Winload Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Winload Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Winload Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Winload Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Winload Toolbar
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine