Safe.v9.com is a fake search engine which can be categorized as a browser hijacker. This dangerous virus infiltrates in your system when you visit some suspicious websites, open spam email attachments or install unverified freeware, etc. Once intrusion, Safe.v9.com instantly attacks your Internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It modifies your original browser settings. After then, Safe.v9.com appears as your default home page and search engine each time you launch the browser. Besides, your Internet connection speed is decreased by Safe.v9.com. That is why you have to wait so long to open a website. In addition, your search results could be rerouted to Safe.v9.com or similar web pages. Same as many other browser hijackers, Safe.v9.com will also add lots of sponsored websites to the search results. On the other hand, lots of ads will pop up on your desktop when you surf the Internet. Some of those ads would ask you to use or even buy the promoted products. Others could contain numerous dangerous computer bugs that would destroy your machine. So you’d better be careful and not click any pop-up. What’s worse, Safe.v9.com may trace your online activities to collect your personal information. In such case, your privacy will be put at risk. Thus, it is highly advised that you remove Safe.v9.com once you find it.
Safe.v9.com Virus Screenshot:
Safe.v9.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Safe.v9.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Safe.v9.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Safe.v9.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Safe.v9.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Safe.v9.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Safe.v9.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Safe.v9.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Safe.v9.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Safe.v9.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine