Lots of ads from SourceApp pop up constantly on the browsing websites? Cannot use the web browser as normal? Internet connection shuts down randomly? Read this post and take step-by-step guide to completely get rid of SourceApp ads.
What is SourceApp?
SourceApp is a potentially unwanted application developed by unknown third-party company. The use of this unwanted program is to display various commercial ads and attract computer users to purchase sponsored products. This adware program pretends to be a browser extension that claims to improve your browsing experience. As a matter of fact, SourceApp will degrade your computer performance and affect browser usability. Once it gets into your Windows system, this unwanted program will generate tons of pop-up ads and carry out other malicious activities.
A great many of ads block you from visiting websites normally and redirect you to suspicious websites. You’d better keep vigilant when you enter unprotected websites. If you accidentally click on some free downloads or text-links, you will allow many malicious programs to enter your computer. Worse still, your machine probably gets infected with dangerous viruses like ransom viruses, browser hijackers and Trojan horses. At last but not lease, SourceApp is programmed to spy on you and steal your sensitive information. To avoid further troubles, you had better remove SourceApp virus as soon as possible.
SourceApp Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SourceApp Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) SourceApp Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) SourceApp Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) SourceApp Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) SourceApp Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) SourceApp Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove SourceApp Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SourceApp process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SourceApp virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.