What is SkyMonk? How it comes into my computer? Is it safe? Should I get rid of SkyMonk? Please give some helpful suggestions.
The Information of SkyMonk
SkyMonk is a potentially unwanted program created by SkyMonk Solution Limited. Usually, in order to convince some computer users, this unwanted program pretends to a legit application. In fact, the SkyMonk is able to cause great chaos as soon as it gets into your computer. First of all, it will make modifications to system start-up items without your permission. In this way, this malicious program can run in background as long as you launch the PC. Then this SkyMonk will start to generate a plenty of commercial advertisements. You will encounter these annoying ads when you open your browser like IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Besides, this malicious program can highlight some phrases and words on your current website. When you move the mouse to these words, you will get suspicious links or pop-up ads. Clicking on these ads will make you suffer from redirection to unknown websites. Even, you may accidentally get a lot of rogue programs installed onto your PC. When SkyMonk works on your computer, it will generate many junk files and caches that consume a great deal of system resources. If you want to speed up your computer and protect it well, you will need to uninstall SkyMonk ads completely.
SkyMonk Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SkyMonk Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) SkyMonk Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) SkyMonk Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) SkyMonk Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) SkyMonk Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) SkyMonk Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove SkyMonk Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SkyMonk process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SkyMonk virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.