I often receive a great many of pop-up ads after I installed BoomCheap onto your PC? Should I uninstall this program? And how can I do that?
The Information of BoomCheap
Similar to AllSaver adware, BoomCheap is yet another adware program that can generate various annoying pop-up ads and misleading commercial messages. This kind of adware program is often distributed by freeware, shareware and spam email attachments. If your computer gets infected with this adware program, it will be bombarded with a lot of pop-up ads. Especially you visit some famous ecommerce websites like Amazon, BestBuy and Ebay, this adware program crazily provides you with coupons, discounts and the best deals. These resources seem very attractive, but it is suggested that you keep away from them.
Once you click on the coupons, you will be redirected to unfamiliar commercial websites and fall into scams. These unknown websites may cheat you into purchasing fake products and unworthy services. All in all, the use of BoomCheap is to display sponsored ads and help third-party websites get revenue. With this adware program in your system, you won’t get any benefit. If you want to stop the endless pop-up ads, the best solution is to get rid of BoomCheap from your PC completely. And you will successfully uninstall this program with the help of the removal guide below.
BoomCheap Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) BoomCheap Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) BoomCheap Virus puts a few unknown add-ons to IE, Firefox and Chrome without asking for any approval.
3) BoomCheap Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) BoomCheap Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) BoomCheap Virus generates a lot of charming and attracting ads to gain illegal benefits.
6) BoomCheap Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove BoomCheap Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end BoomCheap process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: BoomCheap virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.