Ads by ConvertFilesForFree appear on your computer and redirect you to unknown websites? You can’t stop the pop-ups with a browser pop-up blocker? This removal guide will completely solve your problem.
The Information of ConvertFilesForFree
ConvertFilesForFree is known as an unwanted adware program which hides in some free programs’ installers. If you don’t pay attention to every installation step, you will allow this adware program to enter your computer. Once inside, this adware program will send out a lot of pop-up ads. Not surprisingly, you will be harassed by many pop-ups when you visit websites on IE, Chrome or Firefox. Most of these ads by ConvertFilesForFree are not available and trusty. A majority of pop-ups recommend you to update or install Java plug-in, Flash Player and unknown applications. If you click on the install or next button, you will agree tons of unwanted and vicious programs to access your PC.
By that time, you will lose a great many of system resources and encounter a mass of computer problems. ConvertFilesForFree is able to add the commercials to search results from Google or Bing. As soon as you click on these search results, you will be redirected to irrelevant websites in which your PC may get infected new viruses. All in all, ConvertFilesForFree is a potentially dangerous application that not only interrupts your browsing activities but also damages Windows system. Hence, you are recommended to get rid of ConvertFilesForFree immediately.
ConvertFilesForFree Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) ConvertFilesForFree Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) ConvertFilesForFree Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) ConvertFilesForFree Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) ConvertFilesForFree Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) ConvertFilesForFree Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) ConvertFilesForFree Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove ConvertFilesForFree Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end ConvertFilesForFree process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: ConvertFilesForFree virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.