Where does My-movie-player.com come into my browser? It often causes redirection and pop-ups. How can I remove My-movie-player.com from my computer?
The Information of My-movie-player.com
My-movie-player.com pop up is considered as a malicious browser hijacker which is recently released by cyber hackers. It has been reported that junk emails, vicious websites and unauthorized freeware are three main hosts of this vicious ad-ware. Hence, we like to warn all network users to beware of all these potential virus carriers. Once My-movie-player.com pop up performs attacks, it will furtively make alterations to the settings of your browsers to block some specific functions. In that, it can arbitrarily redirect you to its main advertising websites and keep popping up.
These ads will frequently pop up to ask you to download unwanted software relating to malware. And it is very difficult to close them or stop them. You may have to reset your browsers or even reinstall your search engines. But even you do so, later on after you access back to your browsers, you will still have the same problems. You keep trying reinstalling, but you never succeed to completely stop My-movie-player.com pop up. The real reason is that you didn’t permanently remove all its malicious files. So, we suggest that you go for a manual way to carefully and effectively remove My-movie-player.com pop up.
My-movie-player.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) My-movie-player.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) My-movie-player.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) My-movie-player.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) My-movie-player.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits for further marketing.
5) My-movie-player.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and drops sponsored search results.
6) My-movie-player.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove My-movie-player.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end My-movie-player.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: My-movie-player.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.