Infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen? This virus messes up your system and causes a lot of trouble? Can't get rid of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen with antivirus program? Please check out this post and you will get some removal tips.
Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen is identified as a dangerous and destructive Trojan horse that can cunningly escape from detection. This kind of virus often hides in spam email attachments, suspicious free download links, porno websites and other insecure resources. As soon as this Trojan virus breaks into your Windows system, it will change your system settings and damage crucial system files. Then, your PC will be controlled by this pernicious virus. Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen can run with every Windows boot-up and perform annoying activities in the background.
Malicious Activities of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen:
1) Trojan.Newarxy Virus infiltrates into random system stealthily and causes a lot of damage.
2) Trojan.Newarxy Virus inserts many malicious files to the system registry to cause auto activation.
3) Trojan.Newarxy Virus obviously decreases the whole PC performance and causes random system crashes.
4) Trojan.Newarxy Virus opens a backdoor to introduce additional dangerous viruses.
5) Trojan.Newarxy Virus changes system files or folders to cause great chaos to the infected system.
6) Trojan.Newarxy Virus disables certain important system applications like Task Manager and antivirus.
Get Rid of Trojan.Newarxy Virus Thoroughly
As Trojan.Newarxy virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System“DisableRegedit” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen. Click Start Menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: Trojan.Newarxy virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.