Do you know about TornPlusTV? Is it a safe and reliable application? How do I uninstall it from my computer?
The Information of TornPlusTV
TornPlusTV is a potentially unwanted browser extension. When you install this unwanted application to your PC, you will find that the TornPlusTV has much in common with adware programs. This program says that using it you can watch various worldwide sports, movies and news channels. In fact, the explanation of TornPlusTV is not believable. Once inside, this TornPlusTV changes system start settings for malicious purposes. When you connect to the network and watch videos online, this adware program will generate a variety of commercial ads. You can receive a lot of discounts and coupons from the ads.
But when you click on the pop-ups, you will enter unfamiliar websites instead of Amazon, eBay and Bestbuy. The goal of TornPlusTV is to use the ads to attract you into third-party websites and help them collect web traffic. Furthermore, the ads by TornPlusTV will show up suddenly when you type some searching keywords to the browser search engine. Actually, TornPlusTV is capable of tracking your online activities. If you make a payment online, this adware program will probably get your payment password and other confidential information. For this reason, you should take immediate actions to uninstall TornPlusTV.
TornPlusTV Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) TornPlusTV Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) TornPlusTV Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) TornPlusTV Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) TornPlusTV Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) TornPlusTV Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) TornPlusTV Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove TornPlusTV Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TornPlusTV process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: TornPlusTV virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.