TakeTheCoupon keeps showing various annoying advertisements on your web browser? Are you fed up with the TakeTheCoupon? This post will provide a detailed manual removal guide to help you uninstall TakeTheCoupon completely.
What is TakeTheCoupon?
TakeTheCoupon is yet another adware program that can help other unwanted programs and viruses to invade targeted computers. Once you find it on your PC, you should take immediate actions to get rid of it. With this TakeTheCoupon in your system, you will suffer from a lot of commercial banners, discounts and pop-up ads. The information may seem to be attractive and reliable. But in order to keep your computer secure, you should not click on the pop-ups. The reason is that the TakeTheCoupon ads can take you to unknown and unprotected websites in which your machine will get infected with additional malware and Trojan horses.
Like Search Snacks virus, TakeTheCoupon will drop the pop-ups onto search results. As soon as you click on the ads, you will suffer from redirection. In a word, this TakeTheCoupon is created to advertise sponsored websites and help them collect web traffic. For slowing down your computer performance and browser usability, this adware program consume your system resources and install a bunch of unnecessary extensions without your consent. In summary, TakeTheCoupon will damage your PC and interrupt your browsing activities. Please follow the removal guide below to entirely eliminate it.
TakeTheCoupon Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) TakeTheCoupon Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) TakeTheCoupon Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) TakeTheCoupon Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) TakeTheCoupon Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) TakeTheCoupon Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) TakeTheCoupon Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove TakeTheCoupon Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TakeTheCoupon process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: TakeTheCoupon virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.