Your browser homepage is changed to Fastfreesearch.com? You have no permission to modify browser settings? No worries. You will solve your problem with the help of this removal guide.
The Information of Fastfreesearch.com
Fastfreesearch.com is a nasty and dangerous redirect virus that maliciously hijacks various popular browsers. This redirect virus can be added to your PC by freeware, shareware and adware. Once inside, this browser hijacker will replace your browser homepage and search engine. Besides, no matter you open websites or make searches, the affected web browser redirects you to Fastfreesearch.com. Also, these unknown websites generally display all kinds of messages which seems to be helpful and harmless. But in fact, visiting these websites will increase the risk of virus infection.
What is more annoying, Fastfreesearch.com displays a great many of pop-ups to harass you. If you are not careful of these pop-ups, you will accidentally download many unwanted programs that might do harm to your operating system. Moreover, it is reported that this browser hijacker can track your browser histories for the purpose of collecting your emails, saved passwords and other sensitive data. In future, your email box will be full of tons of spam emails from Fastfreesearch.com. To avoid receiving all these trashes, you must get rid of Fastfreesearch.com as soon as possible.
Fastfreesearch.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Fastfreesearch.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Fastfreesearch.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Fastfreesearch.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Fastfreesearch.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits for further marketing.
5) Fastfreesearch.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and drops sponsored search results.
6) Fastfreesearch.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Fastfreesearch.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Fastfreesearch.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Fastfreesearch.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.