RingtoneFanatic keeps showing various annoying advertisements on your web browser? Are you fed up with the RingtoneFanatic? This post will provide a detailed manual removal guide to help you uninstall RingtoneFanatic completely.
What is RingtoneFanatic?
RingtoneFanatic is yet another malicious adware program. You can download it from its official website for free. But when this adware program comes to your system, it will change your browser homepage to Ask.com. Besides, it adds the Ask.com Toolbar, WebCake 3.00 and other unwanted browser extensions onto your web browser without your permission. At the same time, you are not allowed to get rid of this toolbar from your PC. Each time you visit websites or make searches, you are disturbed by this adware program. A bunch of pop-up ads randomly appear and cause chaos.
Like Search Snacks virus, the RingtoneFanatic ads will force you to visit unreliable sponsored websites which might distribute detrimental viruses onto your machine. Furthermore, the ads by RingtoneFanatic generally consume a lot of system resources and lower computer performance. If the RingtoneFanatic stays on your system for long, it would slow down the system security level. Subsequently, Trojan horses and cyber hackers will have chances to break into your computer and steal your confidential information. As you see, RingtoneFanatic is a big threat. For safety’s sake, you should remove RingtoneFanatic adware virus without hesitation.
RingtoneFanatic Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) RingtoneFanatic Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) RingtoneFanatic Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) RingtoneFanatic Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) RingtoneFanatic Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) RingtoneFanatic Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) RingtoneFanatic Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove RingtoneFanatic Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end RingtoneFanatic process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: RingtoneFanatic virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.